Regent Porto Montenegro
Regent Porto Montenegro brings a blend of grace and glamour to these glittering Adriatic shores. The elegant hotel with its Italianate gardens deftly retains the essence of the country’s history, with a subtle nod to the grand Italian palazzi found in the region – and brings it right up to date with an infusion of Regent’s world-renowned hospitality.
On the shores of UNESCO-protected Boka Bay, Regent Porto Montenegro immerses its guests in the unspoilt beauty of southern Europe’s most exciting new destination. The hotel is the heart of Porto Montenegro, superyacht marina. Here in this nautical village, the Riviera lifestyle is alive and well, in a vibrant community filled with restaurants, bars, luxury boutiques – and plenty of sunshine and chic.
On the waterfront, with Montenegro’s lush mountain ranges behind it, the 5-star hotel Regent Porto Montenegro offers much for guests to savour: the elegance and comfort of the Venezia and Aqua Wings inspired by the Venetian Renaissance masters and the Italian Riviera; stunning views of beautiful Boka Bay and the Montenegrin mountains; and bespoke service at every turn, from gourmet cuisine and indulgent spa treatments to lavish event venues.
Regent Porto Montenegro offers two accommodation wings, where guests can experience chic, Riviera-style, five-star luxury, set against one of the most dramatic backdrops in Europe. At the heart of the glamorous Porto Montenegro superyacht marina, directly on the waterfront of the elegant Boka Bay, The hotel’s Venetian-inspired architecture blends seamlessly into its marine setting and this beautiful UNESCO destination.
Inspired by the mesmerizing views of Boka Bay and the sea, the Venezia Wing’s 87 bedrooms, suites and penthouses were designed by Tino Zervudachi of Mlinaric, Henry & Zervudachi, Paris and combine classic sophistication with a subtle nautical theme, which adds a sense of place and a spirit of fun, reminiscent of a private cabin on board a luxury liner. Each ingeniously multifunctional space is swathed in natural fabrics in a calming palette of pastel blues, beiges and mahogany browns.
The Aqua Wing’s 62 bedrooms, suites and penthouses are a symphony of elegance and repose. Inspired by the Italian Riviera, each one is a serene oasis, where earthy shades of beige, straw and grass contrast with sumptuous furniture in rich tones. Modern comfort is complemented by a refined touch, the latest amenities and, in many rooms, landscaped terraces create a true luxury Mediterranean retreat, where guests can soak up the breath-taking views.
In summer 2019 Regent will introduce the Baia wing, with additional 67 glamorous units.
Featuring the freshest ingredients cooked with passion and plated to perfection, Regent Porto Montenegro’s restaurants focus on authentic flavours and local ingredients, blending Mediterranean and Adriatic specialities.
Regent Porto Montenegro has five in-house restaurants:
- Murano Restaurant offers an all-day dining concept with a menu of both Mediterranean and Adriatic inspired dishes.
- Library Bar, with its sophisticated interiors – reminiscent of a traditional gentlemen’s club, provides the finest selection of premium champagne, cognacs and the Scotch whiskies. Guests can expect an extensive menu of both creative and timeless cocktails, regional wines and refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. An exquisite menu of cigars offers the perfect accompaniment to this impressive drinks programme.
- Gourmet Corner, the quintessential patisserie and gourmet delicatessen, serves freshly baked bread and savoury items, artisanal cakes and pastries, chocolate truffles and an array of home-made drinks.
- The Italian garden is a seafront venue, perfect for enjoying a freshly cooked meal or beverage prepared by the three aforementioned outlets.
- The Pool Bar on the lavish pool deck provides a menu of refreshing Mediterranean light bites influenced with oriental flavours. The menu caters to all with a selection of fresh salads, array of small plates, artisan sandwiches and gourmet burgers.
SPA & WELLNESS
The hotel’s signature Regent Spa offers a wide array of treatments and a holistic approach to rejuvenation combining ancient traditions with fresh, organic ingredients to nurture mind, body and spirit.
Regent Spa Facilities:
- Three treatment rooms
- Nail salon
- Separate his and hers changing rooms with lockers, experience shower, sauna, steam room and hammam
- Fitness Studio
- Indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- The 20m infinity-edge outdoor pool, the indoor pool and the Jacuzzi all give way to a magnificent view of the marina.
- The indoor pool is directly connected to the Regent Spa for extra privacy and convenience.
- Regent Pool Club covers a swimming area of 600m², an elegant pool bar, fireplaces, fire pits and gives way to a magnificent view of the Boka Bay.
- Within the marina village, guests have access to two outdoor tennis courts and a sports club.
- PMYC Pool is a posh lounge bar with a 64-m infinity outdoor pool that perches over the tranquil seascape with awe-inspiring views.