Mandarin Oriental Marrakech
Lying in 20 hectares of fragrant gardens and gnarly olive groves, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is a five-star luxury resort only minutes from the city centre. With excellent facilities and world-class dining, offering the ultimate Moroccan escape.
With the Atlas Mountains as a backdrop and a series of serene ponds as a centrepiece, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech lies nestled in 20 hectares of olive groves and landscaped gardens, beautifully scented with jasmine, night-blooming cestrum and over 100,000 fragrant roses. Only 10 minutes from the city’s famous Medina, this elegant, contemporary resort feels a world away in terms of serenity, with just 54 luxurious villas and 9 spacious suites, a world-class spa and excellent dining overseen by celebrated chef Meryem Cherkaoui.
Centrally located, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is within easy reach of all the city’s most famous attractions.
- Close to the Medina and the city’s other major sights.
- Direct access to two of Marrakech’s premier golf clubs, Royal Golf and Golf Al Maaden
- 5-minute drive to Golf Amelkis
- 15-minute drive to Marrakech Menara International Airport
- Enjoys a serene and peaceful setting within easy reach of the Atlas Mountains
SUITES & VILLAS
With accommodation consisting exclusively of villas and suites, Mandarin Oriental promises a truly luxurious experience, combing space, privacy and exquisite design.
- 54 one- and two-bed villas ranging between 288 – 423 square metres in size, each featuring a heated pool, jacuzzi and open-air shower set within a private walled garden
- 7 expansive suites, ranging between 135-218 square metres in size, each with a rooftop plunge pool and stunning views
- 2 Infinity Pool Suites, each offering direct access to the spa, with private infinity lap pools
- Beautiful design incorporating traditional Moroccan decor and contemporary touches
From fine Moroccan dining to relaxed poolside meals, the stunning restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right.
- Traditional Moroccan cuisine with a contemporary twist from celebrated chef Meryem Cherkaoui at Mes’Lalla
- Al fresco, all-day dining at Pool Garden
- Breakfast, light bites, pastries and champagne in the chic, contemporary surroundings of Le Salon Berbère
- International and Moroccan dishes served in the private surroundings of your villa or suite with the In-Villa 24-hour dining service.
Drawing inspiration from the Oriental heritage and Moroccan location, the serene spa is the ultimate holistic oasis. All of the treatment suites include a private, walled garden where guests can relax after their treatments.
- 1,800 square metre spa featuring Mandarin Oriental’s signature wellness concepts
- Wide range of holistic therapies and programmes including therapies inspired by local Moroccan traditions
- 3 individual treatment rooms
- 1 Thai treatment room
- 1 double and 1 single spa suite, each with vitality bath
- 2 luxurious hammams
- A dedicated yoga studio
- Comprehensive fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Hairdresser and beauty salon
Set in 20 hectares of lush, landscaped gardens, the leisure facilities have been designed so as you can make the most of your time in Marrakech by doing as little or as much as you’d like.
- Stunning outdoor heated swimming pool
- Jogging trail around the resort
- Bike hire (subject to availability)
- Direct access to Royal Golf club
- Vegetable garden
- Customised tours with private driver and guide
- Cultural visits to the medina
- Shopping trips
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From important meetings to romantic weddings, offering the perfect backdrop for every event.
- A range of spacious reception rooms available for meetings, weddings and events
- 20 hectares of landscaped gardens
- Capacity to host outdoor parties and receptions of up to 1000 guests
- Business services available
- Expert team of event, meeting and wedding planners
- Legendary Mandarin Oriental catering