Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea
Set on its own exclusive beach, beside one of the most beautiful coastlines in all of Italy, Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea overlooks the aquamarine sea.
Built by an aristocratic family in 1830 among lush, subtropical gardens, this secluded retreat retains all the charm of a private residence.
Settle into a sun-dappled seat and relax. Then, when action calls, a cable car whisks you in just three minutes to the centre of Taormina, with its many cultural attractions and sophisticated shopping scene.
Featuring timeless Italian style and indulgent marble bathrooms, the rooms ensure a memorable stay.
CLASSIC DOUBLE ROOMS
Enjoy wonderful views across the sub-tropical gardens or the elegant courtyard. Some also feature charming balconies.
SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOMS
With a window or French balcony, superior rooms offer enchanting vistas of the Bay of Mazzarò.
DELUXE DOUBLE ROOMS
Deluxe rooms boast a terrace or balcony. These are perfect for breakfast in the morning light or an al fresco dinner beneath the stars.
- King-size or twin beds
- Spacious bathroom
- Size: from 18 m2 / 194 ft2
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Writing desk
- Climate control
- Wireless internet
- More than 3000 newspapers and magazines in 18 languages – e-readers available in the hotel
FAMILY FRIENDLY FEATURES
- Special menus in Restaurant Oliviero and room service
- Children’s welcome kit
- Family friendly DVDs
- Children’s slippers and bathrobes
- Professional babysitting on request
- Buckets, spades and snorkels at the beach
- Teen and child spa treatments at the Wellness Centre
- Family friendly excursions and adventures
Let the hotel’s English-speaking tutor entertain your little ones. From sand castle contests and climbing to beach bag decorating, children will be captivated. Relax knowing that they are receiving expert supervision while at play.